Indians are blown away by GST implementation, with the complexities it brings along. Even though the government is providing the universally accessible E-WAY BILL portal for suppliers and transporters, it is not specific to one particular organization/company and needs customizations.
Sailotech provides a simple and systematic one-stop solution software XaTTaX, accessible to specific organizational requirements. We enable faster data transfer but securing the same with requested/restricted access.
Sailotech presents you with a multi-layered GST filing & E-Way Bill – XaTTaX software that eases GST, which not only provides the most advanced features but is also much faster and user-friendly.
Difference Between Govt. E-Way Bill Portal & XaTTaX GST Software
||XaTTaX GST Software
||Detailed Check Over Records and avoid duplication
||Integration of multiple logins
|Data Loss Probability
||Security and Data Privacy
|No Validation of JSON file
||JSON file Validation
| Reports Unavailable
||Reports of E way bills Generated
|Time is taken to generate E Way Bill
||Generate E way bill while generating an invoice directly
|Single bill printing and uploading of E-way bills
||Bulk printing, upload & fetch data of E-way bills
|More – Ewaybillgst.gov.in
||More Info – http://www.xattax.in/ewaybill.html
List of all States Where Intrastate E-way Bill is Applicable:
List of Union Territories Where Intrastate E-way Bill is Applicable:
- Andaman & Nicobar
- Dadar & Nagar Haveli
- Daman & Diu
Read More: All you need to know about EWay Bill System
Eway bill system was rolled out from 01.04.18 for inter-state movement of goods and for intra-state movement in Karnataka. From 15.04.18, E-way bill system for intra-State movement of goods would be implemented in Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Kerala, Telangana and Uttar Pradesh also.
GST E-way bill is an electronic bill, which will be necessary for the movement of goods in the value of goods exceeding Rs. 50,000. The E-Way bill can be generated from the GSTN portal and every registered taxpayer needs to have this E-Way bill with the goods transferring.
Objectives of GST E-way Bill
- In order to transfer the goods after the e-way bill is introduced, the need for the requirement of separate transit pass in each state will be eliminated.
- To move from departmental police model to self-declaration model for the movement of goods
- Single e-way bill for hassle-free movement of goods across the country
Features of GST E-way Bill
- A user can monitor E-way bills generated on his/her account behalf
- Multiple models for E-way bill generation for ease of use
- A user can create the master of customers, suppliers, and products for ease of generation of E-way bill
- QR code is printed on each E-way bill for ease of seeing details
- A user can create sub-user and roles on the portal for generation of E-way bill
- Alerts are sent to users via mail and SMS on registered mail id/mobile number
- Vehicle number can be entered either by supplier/recipient of goods who generates E-way bill or transporter
- The generator of the e-way bill can cancel it within 24 hours
- The recipient of the goods can accept or reject the e-way bill if it is not within its 72-hour generation
- Consolidated e-way bill can be generated for a vehicle carrying multiple e-way bill consignment
Benefits of GST E-way Bill
- After the applies of e-way bill taxpayers and transporter will not have to cut the rounds of officers and checkpoints to generate e-way bills of goods in other and same states.
- Enables optimal speed of goods and optimum use of vehicles/resources as waiting time at checkpoints will end.
- All of the systems are user-friendly
- Due to online system time will be lapsed to the easy and quick generation of e-way bill
- Smoother and simple tax administration, processing and verification of e-way bill by tax officers
To know more about E-Way Bill and how we can help you get GST E-Way bill solution, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us at +91 8099 512513.